Liyan Chinese Restaurant
Taste the freshness and diversity of delicious cuisines, straight from the farm to your table.
Whether you are dining alone or enjoying dining with your friends and families, we guarantee you will have a blast in the Liyan Chinese Restaurant. The restaurant is located on B1 of the hotel area and in here you are able to try out different kinds of rare mountain vegetables like bird’s nest fern. We also use local free-range chickens and wild boar into our dishes for a better taste of the wilderness. You also have to try out our naturally home-made tofu, it is simple but extraordinary.
Don’t miss out on our signature dishes from the Flavor Hall and our Chef recommendation in the Banquet Hall. Our Banquet Hall is able to accommodate up to 10 tables and we also provide private dining areas if you wish to enjoy your meal in privacy.
* Weekdays: NT$5,000 or above per table
Weekends: NT$6,000 or above per table
(10 % service charge will be added on)
* Additional charge of NT$300 will be added on if you would like to bring your own beverage.
* We also provide a smaller portion, perfect for small families and individual guest.
* Weekday opening hour: 11:30 to 14:00 (Lunch) & 17:30 to 21:00 (Dinner)
* Weekend opening hour: 11:00 to 14:30 (Lunch / last order at 13:30) & 17:00 to 21:30 (Dinner / last order at 20:30)
Meet our Chef Shui-Nan Chen
With more than 30 years of experience, Chen has been working hard on finding the tip to a perfect dish. Worked in several well-known international hotels enables him to specialize in Sichuan dishes and also capable of making northern Chinese cuisines and Cantonese cuisines.